SPRING NATIONALS HAS BEEN POSTPONED
It is with great sadness that I have to announce that the 2020 National Jersey Wooly show and NCR&CBA all breed show will be canceled. The NEJWB decided to wait a couple of weeks before making our decision on the show. We knew that there was a possibility that the decision could, ultimately, not be ours to make. That is the case here. We are looking at the possibility of rescheduling later in the spring if that becomes an option. Otherwise we will go for another year. Please stay safe everyone!